American Politics

Washington Post’s Fake News Story Against Roy Moore DESTROYED by One Simple FACT #o4a #GOP

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Print this pageEmail this to someone

Mr Americana, Overpasses News Desk
November 12th, 2017

You knew it was just a matter of time.

Democrats all over the country, from the tainted halls of Hollywood to city-level officials being busted with mountains of child pornography, to Bill Clinton’s accepted decades of rape and perversion, it was merely a matter of time before they pulled their favorite trick from Hitler’s playbook.

“Accuse others of that which you are guilty” – and the Democrats chose to target Roy Moore, just as they attempted to do so with President Trump during the campaign.

Just as it was then, now their claims are baseless, their stories flimsy, and the wheels are one again falling off another fake news story by the Washington Post.

You didn’t really believe the story coming from them anyway, did you?

Breitbart reports the mother of Leigh Corfman, who says that Alabama Senatorial Candidate Roy Moore tried to engage in a sexual encounter with her when she was 14, has contradicted a key detail of Corfman’s story.

Speaking by phone to Breitbart News on Saturday, Corfman’s mother, Nancy Wells, 71, says that her daughter did not have a phone in her bedroom during the period that Moore is reported to have allegedly called Corfman – purportedly on Corfman’s bedroom phone – to arrange at least one encounter.

Moore strongly denies Corfman’s claims.

The Washington Post, which first published its newsmaking, on-the-record interview with Corfman last week, cited Corfman as remembering that she provided Moore with her number when she was 14. She said that she spoke to Moore from what she described as the phone in her bedroom.

Citing Corfman, the Post reported:

After her mother went into the courtroom, Corfman says, Moore asked her where she went to school, what she liked to do and whether he could call her sometime. She remembers giving him her number and says he called not long after. She says she talked to Moore on her phone in her bedroom, and they made plans for him to pick her up at Alcott Road and Riley Street, around the corner from her house.

Soon after, Corfman said, he called again, and picked her up again at the same spot.

Later on, Corfman described a third phone call:

She says that after their last encounter, Moore called again, but that she found an excuse to avoid seeing him. She says that at some point during or soon after her meetings with Moore, she told two friends in vague terms that she was seeing an older man.

Corfman clearly claimed she spoke to Moore on what she said was “her phone in her bedroom” on at least one of those occasions. The Post did not specify whether the second or third alleged calls purportedly took place on a bedroom phone.

Wells, Corfman’s mother, was asked by Breitbart News: “Back then did she have her own phone in her room or something?”

“No,” she replied matter-of-factly. “But the phone in the house could get through to her easily.”

CLICK HERE to read the rest of this explosive report.

Tell us what you think in comments below!
For other important news,CLICK HERE

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Print this pageEmail this to someone