Here we go again, and again, and again… Cultural Marxism has fully infiltrated America’s education system, even in the conservative Lone Star State.
Recently, the Counseling and Mental Health Center at the University of Texas at Austin launched a program to help male students “take control over their gender identity and develop a healthy sense of masculinity.”
In other words, brainwash them, strip them of all actual masculinity, and turn them into fembot metrosexuals, completely contrary to their actual nature.
Treating masculinity as if it were a mental health crisis, “MasculinUT” is organized by the school’s counseling staff and most recently organized a poster series encouraging students to develop a “healthy model of masculinity.”
The program is predicated on a critique of so-called “restrictive masculinity,” a recent addition to the Communist agenda to conquer America from within, as seen from an excerpt of their goals below.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of textbook-review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking positions.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch.”
The program argues that men suffer when they are told to “act like a man” or when they are encouraged to fulfill traditional gender roles, such as being “successful” or “the breadwinner.”
Though you might enjoy “taking care of people” or being “active,” MasculinUT warns that many of these attributes are actually dangerous, claiming that “traditional ideas of masculinity place men into rigid (or restrictive) boxes [which]… prevent them from developing their emotional maturity.”
“If you are a male student at UT reading this right now, we hope that learning about this helps you not to feel guilty about having participated in these definitions of masculinity, and instead feel empowered to break the cycle!” the program offers.
The program is currently without leadership, but not for long. The school is in the process of hiring a “healthy masculinities coordinator” (a fervent Marxist) to run the program, and a school official told PJ Media that some hopeful hirees are interviewing for the position later this week.
While many schools now have similar Cultural Marxist programs, this appears to be the first run directly out of a Counseling and Mental Health Center. Though the school seems to justify this by claiming that masculinity can cause men to lash out at other people and themselves, the school did not respond to a request for comment to clarify.
There is no evidence that masculinity itself contributes to violence. Universities that run similar programs, such as UNC-Chapel Hill and Northwestern, have admitted that their programming isn’t supported by any evidence.
Mr Americana, Overpasses News Desk
April 30th, 2018