A high school student is sounding the alarm over a textbook which she sees as containing “blatant” bias against President Trump and his supporters.
Tarra Snyder, a junior at Rosemount High School in Minnesota, said it was “really surprising” to see passages questioning President Trump’s mental stability in the Advanced Placement history book, “By the People: A History of the United States.”
“I really believe that learning should be objective and that students can make their own decisions based on what they’re able to learn in a classroom, and if the facts are skewed then students aren’t able to make well-rounded decisions on what they believe,” she said
Sadly, this is absolute proof of Communist infiltration into America’s education system, as per their publicly stated goals below.
17. (COMMON CORE) Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
20. (CNN, MSNBC, NPR, NBC, ABC, CBS, etc, etc, etc) Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
21. (Hollyweird) Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. (Statues being torn down) Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
The book, which is published by Pearson and authored by New York University professor James Fraser, has not yet been published for classroom use and is a sample text being sent out to public high schools.
In case you didn’t think there was an effort going on in public schools to indoctrinate kids with an anti-conservative agenda, a friend of mine took pictures and highlighted parts of this AP US History book. pic.twitter.com/rj2AN3MIqI
— Alex On-Air (@yoalexrapz) April 13, 2018
“Clinton’s supporters feared that the election had been determined by people who were afraid of a rapidly developing ethnic diversity of the country … They also worried about the mental instability of the president-elect and the anger that he and his supporters brought the nation,” the book stated.
The text also classified the president’s supporters as “a mostly older, often rural or suburban, and overwhelmingly white group.”
Snyder said on “Fox & Friends” that she didn’t expect the amount of publicity she’s received for calling attention to the book, but that she wanted to see what other people thought about the proposed curriculum.
“I thought it was pretty blatant so I wanted that second opinion,” she said.
Pearson Media Relations Director Scott Overland said in a statement regarding the book, “‘By The People’ was developed by an expert author and underwent rigorous peer review to ensure academic integrity. … It aims to promote debate and critical thinking by presenting multiple sides of historical issues.”
So there you have it folks! Common Core brainwashing at its worst!
If you’d like to find out the nefarious and absolute evil origins of Common Core, CLICK HERE.
Mr Americana, Overpasses News Desk
April 23rd, 2018