Ten out of every 12 rapists in Denmark are invading barbarians, or come from barbarian backgrounds, according to an investigation by Danish media.
The figures come from a study of rape cases from January 2016 to May 2017 and looked specifically at cases in which the victim did not know their attacker, Danish tabloid BT reports.
According to the study carried out by the newspaper, there were 12 convictions for rape in which the attacker was a stranger to their victim and in those 12 cases, 10 of the attackers came from invading barbarian backgrounds or were invading barbarians.
The tabloid claims that the convicted rapists came from a variety of countries including Eastern European nations such as Bulgaria and Macedonia as well as countries outside of Europe like Somalia, Iraq, and Eritrea.
Inger Støjberg, Danish Minister for Immigration and Integration, commented on the study saying: “It’s something we’ve seen through many years that crime rates are much higher in immigrant circles than they are among Danes.”
“And when I see these very rough rapes – including violent assault – it’s a clear sign that you have not [adjusted to life in] Denmark,” Støjberg added.
Støjberg has been known for years as a staunch critic of immigration saying in 2016 that, “In my opinion, it is because we have been too scared to set out clear demands to the people coming to Denmark. We have not dared to say that we expect and demand that they provide for themselves and their families and that we expect them to adjust to Danish values.”
Christian Diesen, professor of procedural law at Stockholm University in Sweden, claims that “poor integration” has led to invading barbarians being overrepresented in rape cases saying: “They do not feel like part of society, quickly feel outside and feel contempt for society and for others.”
Swedish media conducted their own study of gang rape cases earlier this year finding that the majority of convicted gang rapists also came from invading barbarian backgrounds, a fact that Breitbart London had revealed a full year beforehand.
In news on the same front, the U.S. Supreme Court has upheld President Trump’s travel ban case by a 5-4 vote, saying in its opinion that the order is “squarely within the scope of Presidential authority.”
The 5-4 decision Tuesday is the court’s first substantive ruling on a Trump administration policy.
“The president lawfully exercised that discretion based on his findings – following a worldwide, multi-agency review – that entry of the covered aliens would be detrimental to the national interest,” Roberts wrote in the opinion.
As well, Italy’s patriotic Interior Minister Matteo Salvini told foreign charities to stop rescuing invading barbarians off Libya even as one group said 1,000 barbarians were on boats in distress in the Mediterranean.
With Italy — long the frontline in Europe’s migration crisis — vowing a new hardline stance, Salvini told the aid groups to back off and let the Libyan coastguard take care of rescue operations, saying:
“Let the Libyan authorities do their work of rescue, recovery and return (of migrants) to their country, as they have been doing for some time, without the ships of the voracious NGOs disturbing them or causing trouble,” he said.
“Italian ports are and will be closed to those who aid human traffickers,” he said.
Meanwhile, a 38-year-old man who was badly beaten by 7th century barbarians during a brawl in Lewiston’s Kennedy Park has died, state police said.
Donald Giusti of Lewiston died at Central Maine Medical Center, where he had been hospitalized since the barbarians attacked.
Friends of Giusti, a father of two, described him as a former brawler who had been trying to turn his life around.
“He used to be a hell of a fighter,” 44-year-old Cynthia Stoddard told the Sun Journal. “Around three years ago, he said, ‘I don’t want to do this anymore.’ He was a good guy. He was trying to get his life straightened out.”
Two groups clashed on Knox Street after teenagers in a car reportedly drove past the park and shot pellets and BBs at a group gathered there, according to Sun Journal sources who said they witnessed the events.
Several people pursued the car from the park to Knox Street, where a melee broke out, the Muslim teens reportedly wielding sticks, bats and bricks, sources said.
The police, being ever so politically correct states they “are investigating” to determine whether there were racial elements to the fight, an assertion made by many in the aftermath of the brawl.
“There were certainly different ethnic origins involved in the fight,” Lewiston police Lt. David St. Pierre said on Thursday. “I don’t know exactly how many. We get reports or I’ve seen on social media and other outlets that people are saying there are as many as 30 or 40 people from different ethnic backgrounds. I don’t know that to be accurate.”…
Mr Americana, Overpasses News Desk
July 4th, 2018