American Politics

Poll Finds Nearly Half of Democrats Think Their Party Is Too Communist #Democrats #Communist

CLICK TO PURCHASE YOURS NOW!

It’s just one poll, but it illustrates a dynamic which will become more intense as election day approaches, and Democratic strategists seek an effective public message. Is the Democratic Party just too liberal (Communist) for the average voter?

Let’s face it, the Democratic Party has been slowly morphing into the Communist Party, or perhaps more accurately, a hybridization of Nazi & Marxist, as they borrow tenants of both ideologies into their own.

But when the Democratic Party has swung so hard left that nearly 1/2 of registered Democrats can see it, it’s quite clear the party has been completely taken over from within.

Trending: Sex Robots Could Fuel Epidemic in Sex Addiction, Warn Experts #robotics #technology #addiction

An Economist/YouGov poll finds that almost half of registered U.S. voters — 48 percent — say the party is “too liberal”, ie: too Communist. Even 13 percent of liberals agree. Few felt the party was not liberal (Communist) enough.

Here’s what the poll revealed:

48 percent of registered U.S. voters say the Democratic Party is ‘too liberal (Communist)’ ; 76 percent of Republicans, 40 percent of independents, 15 percent of Democrats agree and 13 percent of liberals agree.

25 percent of voters overall are not sure if the party is too liberal (Communist) or not; 13 percent of Republicans, 38 percent of independents, 16 percent of Democrats and 11 percent of liberals agree.

23 percent overall say the Democratic ideology is ‘about right’; 9 percent of Republicans, 11 percent of independents, 49 percent of Democrats agree and 41 percent of liberals agree.

11 percent overall say the party is ‘not liberal (Communist) enough’; 2 percent of Republicans, 10 percent of independents, 20 percent of Democrats and 36 percent of liberals agree.

So there you have it folks. Even Democrats are beginning to see their party has become Communists. The sad thing is, even though they know it, they continue to vote Democrat.

Smells like treason…

Source: An Economist/YouGov poll of 1,326 registered U.S. voters conducted March 25-27.

CLICK HERE FOR RELATED OR SIMILAR CONTENT.

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS NEWS STORY, CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.

Mr Americana, Overpasses News Desk
April 5th, 2018

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.