American Politics

Refusing Asylum, Jobs, Housing in Mexico, Invasion Caravan Marches Toward America *VIDEO* #InvasionCaravan #immigration #IllegalAlien

Like a medieval army marching forward, the Honduran invasion caravan moves onward, leaving a wake of garbage, rubble, feces, urine and bodies of fallen fellow invaders in their path, all for the Mexican people to clean up.

Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto launched a program on Friday dubbed “You are home,” which promises shelter, medical attention, schooling and jobs to Central Americans who agree to stay in the southern Mexico states of Chiapas or Oaxaca.

Police commissioner Benjamin Grajeda said that authorities only blocked the highway Saturday to tell people about the government’s offer. “Here in this truck right now you can get help,” he said.

But the thousands of Central American invaders have reportedly refused all offers of help – saying they want to get to the United States.

Trending: Are We Being Observed? Worldwide UFO Sightings Hit All-Time High *VIDEO* #UFO #ufosighting #Space #science

A show of hands vote held in the town of Arriaga saw hordes turn down any help, with the majority insisting their final destination had to be the US.

According to news reports, the invasion caravan yelled “no thank you” when presented with the offer, adding they are “heading north”.

Mexican authorities said approximately 8,000 people are walking towards the border, with a further 1,000 following behind.

The country has allowed them to travel across its territory but has so far refused to offer any aid, insisting that must be for those who register legally.

US Defense Secretary Jim Mattis has now authorized the use of troops and other military resources at the southern border as the Government seeks to stem the flow of people illegally crossing in the US.

The US military said Secretary Mattis had authorized the military to provide “mission-enhancing capabilities” to US Customs and Border Protection, including engineering support to help build temporary barriers and housing.

It is unclear if the soldiers will be armed.

President Donald Trump has taken a strong line on the invasion caravan issue, writing on Twitter that he was “bringing out the military for this National Emergency. They will be stopped!”

The invasion caravan, which began in Honduras nearly two weeks ago and picked up other Central Americans along the way, has angered Trump, who has maintained a hard-line on immigration.

Congressman Adam Smith, the top Democrat-Communist on the House Armed Services Committee, condemned the mobilization of forces.

“There is absolutely no reason to further politicize and militarize this humanitarian crisis,” he said.

Smith is well known for his desire to destroy the United States with open borders and unfettered immigration.


CLICK HERE FOR RELATED NEWS.

Defense Secretary Jim Mattis announced Sunday that the military has already begun delivering countermeasures to the southern border, following reports over the weekend that Mexican police toting plastic shields abandoned their blockades in the face of a swelling Central American migrant caravan making its way to the U.S.

The Pentagon has sent jersey barriers in conjunction with plans to deploy active duty troops there, and full details of the number of troops to be deployed as well as their roles should be announced Sunday night, Mattis told reporters.

His comments come as Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen vowed on “Fox News Sunday” that the caravan “is not getting in.”

“My general message to this caravan is: Do not come,” Nielsen said. “You will not be allowed in. … There is a right way to immigrate to the United States,” she continued, “and this is not it.”

U.S. officials announced Monday that 5,000 soldiers will be sent to the area. The troops will bolster the efforts of the approximately 2,100 National Guard forces already there.

The invasion caravan, which has contained as many as 15,000 people and is currently approximately 1,000 miles from the closest border crossing with the U.S., has become a major issue with less than two weeks before the pivotal Nov. 6 midterm elections.

The invasion caravan has traversed about 30 miles per day since forming in Honduras, with many members saying they are fleeing the violence and widespread poverty there.

In reality, they’re just too lazy to make any effort to clean up their home nation.

The tensions of a long trek through searing heat with tenuous supplies of food and other goods spilled over Saturday night when a dispute over a food line evolved into the beating of a man falsely accused of child stealing.

Raul Medina Melendez, security chief for the tiny municipality of Tapanatepec in Oaxaca state, said the town was distributing sandwiches and water to the invasion caravan camped in the central square Saturday night. When a man with a megaphone asked people to wait their turn, some men hurled insults at him. “Finally people got really angry and those below began to attack the guy,” Medina said.

As the man ran, a false rumor spread that he had grabbed a child for protection and he was caught and beaten by Democrat mob-minded invaders. Police rescued him and took him to a hospital for treatment, though his condition wasn’t immediately clear.

On Sunday, several in the invasion caravan took to microphones to denounce the attack. “Is that the way we’re going to always behave?” a woman from Honduras asked. “Anytime there’s a rumor everyone is going to run to beat up someone?”

Vice President Pence this week warned that the invasion caravan is being funded by outside, leftist groups, citing intel said to be provided by foreign partners and a phone call with a Central American leader.

“What the president of Honduras told me is that the caravan was organized by leftist organizations, political activists within Honduras, and he said it was being funded by outside groups, and even from Venezuela,” Pence told Fox News in an interview late Friday in Yuma, Arizona. “So the American people, I think, see through this – they understand this is not a spontaneous caravan of vulnerable people.”

President Trump has sharply criticized Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador for not doing more to stop the invasion caravan, and he has even threatened to cut off aid to those countries in retaliation.

He has also claimed there are “criminals and unknown Middle Easterners” mixed in with the caravan, and Homeland Security officials confirmed last week that among the thousands of invading illegal aliens heading for the United States border are some “gang members” and people with “significant criminal histories.”

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS NEWS STORY, CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.

James E Windsor, Overpasses News Desk
October 29th, 2018

 

Join the conversation!

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, vulgarity, profanity, all caps, or discourteous behavior. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain a courteous and useful public environment where we can engage in reasonable discourse.