A Democrat-Communist candidate running for Congress in a toss-up Pennsylvania district is a member of a deep-pocketed Marxist millionaires group that wants to “fundamentally reset” America’s ideology and economy by 2026, according to documents obtained by the Washington Free Beacon at a secretive liberal donor conference last year.
Scott Wallace, a wealthy Marxist philanthropist running in Pennsylvania’s first congressional district against incumbent Republican Brian Fitzpatrick, is a member of Patriotic Millionaires, a Washington, D.C.-based group that describes itself as an organization seeking to build a “more stable, prosperous, and inclusive nation” by promoting policies such as “equal political representation, a guaranteed livable wage for all working citizens, and a fair tax system.”
In short, eliminating the Constitution and rebuilding America as the Soviet Socialist States of America.
The group was created in 2010 to demand an end to the Bush tax cuts.
Patriotic Millionaires wants to radically transform America by its 250th birthday, according to its organizational overview obtained by the Free Beacon at last fall’s California gathering of the Democracy Alliance, the left’s largest donor network that was co-founded by liberal billionaire George Soros.
The book obtained at the donor retreat is a different version than the copy uploaded to the Patriotic Millionaires website, which contains much softer language regarding its mission.
The group of wealthy Marxists hopes Americans will sign up with their rejection of limited government, and traditional family values within eight years and have their preferred government framework implemented, creating a “new American paradigm.”
“We seek to facilitate a wholesale rejection of modern conservatism, exposing the dogma of ‘free enterprise, limited government, and traditional family values’ for what it truly is: a thin veil concealing rapacious capitalism, social Darwinism, and a profound misunderstanding of—and disinterest in—the human condition.”
Patriotic Millionaires says the 2016 election presented an opportunity to create a “once-in-a-generation opportunity to fundamentally reset America’s ideological course and political economy.”
“We have articulated a governing framework that will enhance the lives of all Americans, and have begun to build the political power necessary to advance that vision,” the overview says. “This is our moment to drive that framework into the public consciousness and to have it illuminate the work of like-minded activists and elected officials across the country.”
“We must seize this once in a lifetime opportunity to coalesce our energies into a relentless effort to realize a new American paradigm around the two things that matter most in our capitalistic democracy: Power and Money.”
In order to be a member of Patriotic Millionaires, an individual must have an income of more than $1 million and/or assets of more than $5 million in funds or family foundations.
The Wallace Global Fund reported $150 million in assets on its most recent tax forms. Wallace himself inherited a fortune after the sale of his grandfather’s company. Wallace spent years living out of Maryland in South Africa to run the fund until moving back to the district to run for office.
The Wallace Global Fund has disbursed millions in grants to dozens of left-wing organizations, including hundreds of thousands to a group that promote the boycott, divestment, and sanctions (BDS) campaigns against Israel and another group that advocates for taxing families for “irresponsible breeding.” Wallace also financed legal representation for some Guantanamo Bay detainees “just after 9/11.”
Patriotic Millionaires is not a stand-alone organization, but rather a part of the Agenda Project, a D.C.-based progressive hub.
Erica Payne, a member of Patriotic Millionaires, is the founder of the Agenda Project. Payne is also a cofounder of the Democracy Alliance alongside Soros.
Wallace’s campaign did not return a request for comment on his involvement with the Patriotic Millionaires. (To continue reading this explosive report, CLICK HERE)
For educational purposes, review the list below. Count how many are part of the current Democratic Party platform, which are outdated (very few), and which are completed.
If you’re paying attention, you should be furious and terrified.
45 Communist Goals (1963)
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture–education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use [“]united force[“] to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike.
James E Windsor, Overpasses News Desk
August 8th, 2018