National News

David Hogg Adds Tinfoil Hat Conspiracy Theories To His Agenda #Hogg #Hoggwash

Gun control activist David Hogg took to Twitter on Tuesday to spread a conspiracy theory about the end of so-called “net neutrality.”

He stated that the companies that provide internet services and “the politicians” will conspire against websites that help register voters.

Trending: Hillary & Bill Clinton, Soros, Others Indicted In Lawsuit For Racketeering – MUCH MORE #Clinton #Soros

“Just wait till ISPs start collaborating with the politicians to slow down vote registration websites to suppress peoples right to vote. The survival of #NetNeutrality is up to you this November,” he wrote.

One common claim that backers of the 2015 rule make is that, without a requirement to provide equal speeds to all users (i.e., the environment for the 2008 and 2012 presidential elections), internet-service providers will charge more to small users and/or those without corporate connections. They also point to the number of ISPs decreasing with corporate takeovers, reports the Washington Times.

However, there is no evidence that corporations would have any interest in collaborating with Republicans to suppress the vote, especially of minorities and Democrats.

The Federal Communications Commission, under President Trump, repealed the law, effective this week.

CLICK HERE FOR RELATED NEWS.

Hogg has also put himself and his family in the cross hairs with his activism, and who can blame anyone for disliking him?

He lies every chance he gets, holds businesses hostage with his moronic die-ins, and generally does his best to be the least American person he can muster.

Last week, someone fed up with his shenanigans managed to get his house “swatted”.

A SWAT team was called to the Florida home of a Parkland school shooting survivor, and two schools were placed on lockdown after someone made a prank call to the local sheriff’s office.

The Broward County sheriff’s department received a call at 8:39am claiming there was someone with a weapon inside the home of shooting survivor David Hogg, a department spokesperson told The Independent.

Two local elementary schools were placed on lockdown while the incident was investigated, according to CBS.

He later told CBS that he had no idea who made the call, but called it a “distraction” from the issues at hand.

“This is a serious attempt of people try to distract us from what we are trying to do here, which is solve the gun violence epidemic and get youth out to vote,” he said.

In reality, it’s a message for him to stop his jihad against the rights for people to defend themselves. Perhaps he should consider skulking back to his basement before people really get fed up with his shenanigans.

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS NEWS STORY, CLICK HERE TO READ MORE.

Mr Americana, Overpasses News Desk
June 13th, 2018