If you don’t think Communists are working to destroy the United States, you have been living under a rock.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
The above is one of the many goals of the Communist Party in America. Below is a portion of the rest of their goals as it applies to the Democratic Party.
(SCROLL DOWN FOR NEWS STORY)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policymaking positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.”
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture–education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use [“]united force[“] to solve economic, political or social problems.
A California assemblyman vehemently argued against a bill that would adopt International Workers’ Day as a paid holiday.
The bill, introduced by Assemblyman Miguel Santiago (D), would designate the third Monday in February “as a single school holiday to be known as ‘Presidents’ Day.'”
“Are we in competition to become the laughingstock of the United States?” Assemblyman Matthew Harper (R) asked. “This is ridiculous. This is insane.”
The bill would subsequently get rid of either George Washington or Abraham Lincoln’s birthday as a holiday and designate May 1 as “International Workers’ Day.”
International Socialist Workers’ Day, or “May Day” had been observed in countries under Communist rule and was an official holiday of the Soviet Union.
“Seriously, the substitution of adding International Socialist Workers’ Day? May Day? The day of parades in the Soviet Union?” Harper said.
“I’m aghast that a bill like this would be able to get through committee.”
A bill proposing to drop Lincoln's Birthday or Washington's Birthday as a school holiday and instead adopt International Socialist Workers' Day aka May Day in its place for schools was considered. I argued against the Communist holiday. #AB3042 #VictoryOverCommunism #CALEG #AD74 pic.twitter.com/WpIWpAX2q5
— Matthew Harper (@AsmHarper) May 10, 2018
Mr Americana, Overpasses News Desk
May 14th, 2018