Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) isn’t extreme enough for the America’s growing number of hard line Communists, according to a Democratic writer.
Sanders, it seems, was used as a transition to get left-leaning Americans to embrace Communism, and now his usefulness is declining among the far-left.
The irony is thick. Sanders used useful idiots to propel him to the forefront of American politics, and now, he is the useful idiot. Merely a pawn in their game to convert the Republic of the United States into the Soviet Socialist States of America.
“While Sanders still draws a crowd, his endorsements don’t carry as much weight as left-leaning voters may hope,” wrote the New Republic’s Sarah Jones. “…Sanders and his supporters have helped push the Democrats to the left, but the party has yet to truly embrace its left flank.”
The self-described “democratic socialist” doesn’t fully embrace his ideology because he stops short of demanding the “nationalization of private industries,” Jones writes.
Other leftists share Jones’ sentiment, blasting Sanders over the past week for not demanding the end of Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
“Sanders’ aversion to abolishing ICE triggered similar rebuke from other journalists and outlets on the left, with some even denouncing the self-described Democratic socialist as a ‘neoliberal,’ a term generally reserved for those who favor free-market capitalism above all else, and as a ‘moderate,’” reported the Washington Free Beacon.
This emerging Communist wing of the Democratic Party, highlighted in part by the election of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, is too much for even CNN apparently, which criticized the ‘Abolish ICE’ movement.
“With Democrats attacking ICE, the administration has been given an opening to paint its opponents as extreme, radical and a threat to national security,” CNN’s Julian Zelizer said. “Even though we are long overdue for a rigorous debate over our immigration system, a call to abolish anything makes it sound as if the proponents want the entire system to go away.”
For once, CNN isn’t entirely spinning the news.
Despite Sander’s popularity, he was never fully inside the Overton window. In fact, his entire presidential campaign was to try and shift the window towards American acceptance of socialism.
That partly explains why he gives nuanced answers when asked if he supports ending ICE.
This, of course, enrages America’s Communists. It’s just a matter of time before Bernie is out of the picture, and far more dangerous Marxists take his place.
With three generations of veterans still alive today that fought against Communism, it appears that a violent confrontation between Communist traitors and real Americans may be on the horizon.
The signs are everywhere. Thanks to Democrats who have adopted the Communist agenda, unless something is done to squash their movement, America is heading for another Civil War.
Now, we could laugh and say “What will they do, fight us with bongs and dildos?”, but they are deadly serious.
With increasing calls by the Communist left for violence, riots by Black Lives Matter and Antifa, combined with the countless calls to stalk and attack Trump administration officials and voters, it appears just a matter of time.
Recently, a propagandist for the Communist fake news website Splinter is warning supporters of President Trump that if they have a problem with the heckling of administration officials in public places, just wait, it’s about to get much worse.
“Do you think that being asked to leave a restaurant, or having your meal interrupted, or being called by the public is bad? My fascism-enabling friends, this is only the beginning,” writes Splinter senior writer Hamilton Nolan.
Pointing to the dark history of Democrats, he reminds us that the U.S. “had thousands of domestic bombings per year in the early 1970s.”
“This is what happens when citizens decide en masse that their political system is corrupt, racist, and unresponsive,” says Nolan.
“The people out of power have only just begun to flex their dissatisfaction. The day will come, sooner that you all think, when Trump administration officials will look back fondly on the time when all they had to worry about was getting hollered at at a Mexican restaurant.”
He reasons that when “you aggressively f— with people’s lives, you should not be surprised when they decide to f— with yours.”
Yes, that says exactly what you think it says. He is calling for violent attacks on anyone opposed to his Communist world view. As in start a war on American soil to force his tyrannical belief system onto us, whether we want it or not.
Get ready folks, it looks like the unhinged left is about to go on a rampage.
If you have any doubts, here are the 45 Goals of Communism in America. Look for yourself and see how many things have been completed, and that those that have not, are the mirror image of today’s Democratic Party platform.
45 Communist Goals (1963)
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war.
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture–education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use [“]united force[“] to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal.
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike.
Mr Americana, Overpasses News Desk
July 3rd, 2018